Liquid Chillers with “Danfoss-Turbocor”- Compressors
Turbo experts from Friotherm rely on the benefits of Danfoss Turbocor compressors for applications in the air conditioning field. More than 20,000 Danfoss Turbocor compressors supplied worldwide are proof of their operational excellence.
A “Turbocor” compressor is a two stage unit with frictionless magnetic bearing design, variable frequency drive and onboard digital electronic technologies. It works absolutely oil-free.
Main characteristics of “Turbocor” – compressors
- Small Footprint
- Low vibration level
- Low noise operation: sound pressure 75 db(A) 1m
- Unprecendented energy efficiency
- Variable frequency drive for stepless capacity control
- Low starting current: < 5A
- No power factor correction required
- Suitable for watercooled and aircooled applications
- Absolutely oil free
- Simple construction
- Easy to service
- Tailor made solutions to meet client needs